Often when death happens, family members are not financially prepared. This post will be added to as discounts come to light.
All offers are subject to change and not the responsibility of this blog provider or it's parent company Zenful Life Living, LLC.
How respectful or disrespectful are you to your body? If you are not restricted in diet or activity, consider, how you treat yourself while you still have the ability to do so.
Know that the respect one has for their body, has a direct effect on the brain and over all well being. So plan and prepare for how you will give your body the respect it deserves to thrive, with these steps.
6. Be responsible for your own self.
7. Recognize negative emotions or people and remove them from your life.
8. If the emotion cannot be easily removed, recognize it and label it as opposed to trying to ignoring it.
9. Verbally express your interpretation of your emotions and work to let it go, or use it as a source of growth and strength.
10. Lastly, take some special time for yourself and get pampered. If you need to, save up and go to a spa.